Thread: "I'm not quitting but I gotta clean out the gear room" Sale

Threaded View

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

"I'm not quitting but I gotta clean out the gear room" Sale

*Rules-

*Holding- I don't hold. PM me and Paypal asap if you want something.

*Shipping- I work before the shipping services open and until they close. That means I ship through my work.
    Will provide tracking once shipped, and will ship next day.

Prices are shipped and paypalled; can combine items to reduce costs.

Very small stuff- will come USPS, prices are shipped and paypalled.

*payment-
    Paypal, send a PM plz

* the RG Admin pouch with the nametape COBALT and the Tiger Stripe ZFD patch are NOT for sale; its so you can be sure these are my pics.

Weapons-
    1) $50 Tokyo Marui M203 launcher (underbarrel mount) New In Box, Never used-
    Electric, uses tri-shot shotgun shells (5 shown, 10 included) Complete that early T1 Seal/Delta impression.

2) $15, 10 with other order- EF speed loader-
    I'm an old man and prefer click loaders. My loss, your gain.

3) $120-
    Classic Army G36 SOLD

4) $110 G+G hybrid/G+P/"Matrix" gun
    Shoots 350 or so, wired to deans.
    Real steel club foot stock, new rail, new evike/matrix/G+P body. Real steel railed gas block, "sharktooth" flashhider.

Ordinance-

1) $20 S-thunder mine SOLD

2) $20 S-thunder mine SOLD

Load bearing equipment-
    1) $45 tactical tailor hard case- perfect for monocle NVGs, and similar sized items. Roof pocket for batteries and lenses. Belt mount or molle. Covered in velcro for your ass-level morale patches.

2) $20 brand new, never used Pantac 1000D RG molle bib- primarily designed for adding admin capability to a chest rig, can also use molle stix or MALICE clips to mount to a PC. Chemlight and pen organizer on back, molle and velcro on front. Whole thing is also a big ass pocket from the top. 50 new when in stock

3) $10 or 7 with another order- OD green condor lo profile admin panel. folds open to show small maps and intel.

4) $10 or 7 with other items- condor OD green pistol mag.

5) $25 New with tag TAG gear utility pouch. bees knees for carrying sustainment items (MRE or snacks) First aid, or bundled up team flags, etc.

6) $25- new without tags TAG gear utility pouch, coyote brown.

7) $SOLD- Spectre gear coyote utility pouch SOLD.

8) $10 or 5 with another order- condor tan gadget pouch. holds like 100 small things in a bazillion pockets.

9) $50- New in bag coyote BLADE TECH drop leg holster support platform. Super comfy, flexible and sturdy design.

10) $15- 10 with another order, pantac black lo profile suspenders. hold that battle belt up high under your kit without any chafing. new, never used.

11) $15 SOLD

Personal Protection Equipment #1-

1) $25 Magnum desert boots, size 10. Broken in, comfy, no stink.

2) $15 each <2> Real Opscore forehead pads for ACH/MICH/Fast helmets

3) $10 Revision desert locust goggles, tinted lens. SOLD

4) $10 Valken full seal goggles. SOLD

5) $40- Smith Optics Elite- TWO LENSES- Boogie Regulator Jump goggles, amber tint shown on jump kit straps. Clear lens included.
    Effortlessly switch between bare head to hat to helmet with the jump goggle strap system.
    Tinted lens- no scratches.
    Clear lens- clear and clean but well loved.
    Regulator strips have been removed for improved air flow/less fogging.

6) $35- Smith Optics Elite full seal "outside the wire" goggles. Thermal lens installed (A $70 value if you can find them.) Worn once, slight scratching right of center on inner surface.
    Does not impair vision.

7) $15, 10 with other purchase- OPSCORE helmet protector/bag. New, never used. Still has OPSCORE instructions on how to set the helmet up for optimal use- 99% of airsofters could use this alone Has built in carrying case for small items like strobes, illumination tools, accessories, etc.

8) $15 OD green neoprene/gel knee pads. Comfy.

9) $12- New never used coyote and black mechanics style gloves.

10) SOLD USMC coyote knee pad system. Huge, but comfy and useful.

PPE 2-Helmet things
    1) $75 NEW NEVER USED Genuine OPSCORE OCC-DIAL suspension system, new in box. Fits M helmets (includes emerson and most airsoft replicas)
    normally $120 if you can find them in stock

2) $75- NOT PARTING OUT- Emerson OPSCORE FAST helmet shell, includes airsoft suspension (shown above the helmet) real aftermarket comfort pads ($60 value), real OPSCORE forehead pad (20 value; airsoft replica included as well, the geometry is slightly different) and (an $80 value) a REAL opscore FDE skeletal shroud. ($80 value)
    All suspension hardware has been upgraded to real opscore. $100 if you buy the real opscore suspension above.

3) $20 EOG large net type counterweight pouch- for the ACH/MICH helmet family. New, never used.

4) $15 Smith Optics Elite RX insert, new in bag

COM gear-

1) SOLD, 2 Puxing 4w programmable UHF (400mhz- 470 mhz) radios and a spare battery not shown. uses kenwood 2-pin connections. great little radios.

2) $10 extended range baofenbg antenna

3) $20- bronze Z-tac arc-rail adapters with molle block to attach your peltor (real or fake) earpieces to your helmet.
    Includes the headband shown on the right of the arc rail adapters.

4) $20- Midland VHF-marine band radio. great little high powered radio.

Uniforms-

1) $40- Condor "Summit" softshell, sized medium and color is coyote. No rips stains or stink.

2) $5 each <2> USMC issue Coyote fleece boonies. Issued, clean.

3) $SOLD- Medium, Black tactical velcro sleeved T-shirt. never worn.

4) SOLD <2> X large Shalwar Kameez pants, white. Great for Overwhite camo in the winter.

6) SOLD Med Reg Woodland BDU pants, twill (colder weather fabric)

Night kit-
    1) $50- PVS5C face mask, case, and lenses- show the bitches you're not afraid of no ghost, build your own 1979-1999 SF impression, or toss some plexi on that bad larry for your very own day-vision goggles. Better yet, buy some tubes on Ebay and make your own NVGs.

2) $7 or 4 with any order- molle drink tube router clip

3) $12- USB battery charger- keep your gopro filming or your cell phone pinging your BLUFOR tracker app.

4) $15 (set of 2, one still in the bag) molle weapon clip- attach stuff to your pack/carrier with these elastic keepers. Will hold an antenna/flagpole/sub gun or even some sniper rifles to your pack/PC

5) SOLD Legit ANVIS ball mount.

6) $SOLD USGI J-arm SOLD.

7) $20 PVS14 Demister lens.

8) $7 or free with another order- Civvie radio dry-bag- keep your comms dry in the rain and wet ops.

optics/weapon accessories-

1) scope coat- new in package. free with any order.

2) pachmeyer grip- free with any order

3) SOLD 416 stock.

4) $10 each Butler creek 2a scope covers with clear lenses- protect your sniper scope and still see

5) $10 Butler creek #9 scope covers- fits over PVS14 objective lenses. keep them intact to shield out the daylight, or drill them for infinite focus.

6) $10 THOR defense mag clamp- start the battle off right with 2 mags clamped together

7) $5, or free with any order- slide on real steel rail cover

8) $10- set of black magpul rail ladders

9) $25- Brand new black magpul MS2 sling- rapidly shift from 2 point to 1 point sling, and the swivel end allows for fast transition from left side to right side shooting as your situation dictates.

10) $15- new padded black HK 2-pt sling.

11) $65- G+P "elcan" dot sight/scope. New, never used. great clear sight picture. reticle does have an illuminated dot. Top of scope has iron sights also. comes with molle/belt/strap mountable soft carrying case.

Morale items-

1) $10 each- US IR flags- Brand new IR reflective OD and Tan (reverse) flag patches.

2) $8 or free with another order -Skull pace beads

3) $10 each alone, or 7.50 each when ordered together- any combination of morale patch, skill tab, or ranger eye shown
    last call on the GAM and CAF morale tabs.

4) $4- Major league infidel window sticker.

ADDED-

10$, 7 with other order- Drop box Jolly Roger

YES THERE'S MORE

First spear Helmet covers (medium) (Fits opscore real and clone helmets in the s/m and m/l sizes. Will fit on an L/xl with a small gap.)
    Don't buy a new helmet or wreck a good helmet with a horrible paint job if you need to match a different camo- just get a cover!
    Velcros in place over existing velcro, has a slot for flags, strobe, counterweight pouches, and cable management for your Gopro/ANVIS wiring needs.

Usually 80 when they are in stock, they can be had for HALF OFF and shipped to your door asap.

1) RANGER GREEN, $40
    1) BLACK, $40
    1) COYOTE BROWN $40
    Or don't buy them, and wait 6 months of back orders to pay full retail
    <3

BUT WAIT THERE IS EVEN MORE-
    12, 7 with another order- EOD gear counterweight/battery wallet in multicam. Free OD green US flag included

$12, $7 with other order
    First spear OD green Tee- brand new never worn. Sized L, it's on the fuller side of L.

real peltor comtac PTT- wired to NATO 6 pin for use with milspec radios-
    or toy-soldier radio clones. Secure crisp clear coms under any weatehr condition at your finger tips.

Finally, giant ass mesh battery/NOD counterweight pouch. New never used, wraps around the bottom of the helmet so you have room for IFF gear, goggle straps, etc.
    $12, 7 with another order.

thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Cobalt; 01-29-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    *OSPW-IROPS "NO NUTS NO GLORY!"
    IROPS- 10 year retrospective

*Co-founder, STAGOPS Strategic and Tactical Airsoft Gaming Operations

*Contributing Writer/ Airsoft Insider

(The first Weapon is the Mind.)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog